Journeys into what isn't known but Deeply Desired in Life...

My photo
United States
My name is Mykel Klix! I have a huge passion for people all over the world. I know that as you follow you will experience a taste of the impact I want to make in this world so people leave with peace in their heart. At the same time, I will be impacted by each person, place, and encounter I face, knowing it will make me see the way I need to. Let's change the world.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Here is an early post of today, May 8th.
I wont be able to post tonight.
We will be doing a 13 mile prayer walk around a city in India starting at 5:00am.
Keep us in deep prayer and for that certain city.


05/08/13- 10:00am
We had the honor to walk into a Mosque in Delhi, India!
This is going to be intense but I'm not worried.
May love be poured out and relationships built.


I was at peace, no fear.
When you come in with a purpose to pray there, everyone respects it, regardless of skin color.
While they were praying, I also was praying next to them.
What they didn't know is I was praying for them *who comes to pray for them, next to them?* NONE
It was such a sacred moment that most people will never experience, let alone dare to walk in there.
I came for them; prayed for some in my private time, even prayed for lame people at the entrance. Daddy was glorified and His strength is there.


No comments:

Post a Comment