Journeys into what isn't known but Deeply Desired in Life...

My photo
United States
My name is Mykel Klix! I have a huge passion for people all over the world. I know that as you follow you will experience a taste of the impact I want to make in this world so people leave with peace in their heart. At the same time, I will be impacted by each person, place, and encounter I face, knowing it will make me see the way I need to. Let's change the world.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

05/07/13- Went to a village, shared my story translated in Hindi.
Tied it with Daddy's love.
We drew a large crowd and being the only guy there I had a ton of boys around me! They took a lot of pictures of me and I took some too.
Many came forward for prayer for eyes and ears and many got recovered and others had the healing start in them. Sickness, hurting arms, legs, knees... It can go on.

The respect of the people were so amazing! They know me as Klix, and boys would come up to me and smile and get more pictures. When we left, all of them came to our cars and waved goodbye!
So bitter sweet when you spend time and may never see them again. But I pray I may see them in the light forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment