Journeys into what isn't known but Deeply Desired in Life...

My photo
United States
My name is Mykel Klix! I have a huge passion for people all over the world. I know that as you follow you will experience a taste of the impact I want to make in this world so people leave with peace in their heart. At the same time, I will be impacted by each person, place, and encounter I face, knowing it will make me see the way I need to. Let's change the world.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Daddy, I'm Broken for my Siblings

"Daddy, 

I'm broken for Your Indian children; my little siblings.
I see these little beggars maybe as young as 3-4 years old grabbing my arm because they want something.
What do I do?
If I ignore as everyone else tells you to, I feel horrible.
If I give them something, they follow.
Most times they followed regardless and for about 20 minutes.
I just want to hug them.
Oh Daddy, please speak and teach me how to love them.
Forget about what people say, I want to make and opportunity for the children to be "drawn to You." "




No comments:

Post a Comment