Journeys into what isn't known but Deeply Desired in Life...

My photo
United States
My name is Mykel Klix! I have a huge passion for people all over the world. I know that as you follow you will experience a taste of the impact I want to make in this world so people leave with peace in their heart. At the same time, I will be impacted by each person, place, and encounter I face, knowing it will make me see the way I need to. Let's change the world.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

13 Mile Prayer Walk around a Mountain!

05/08/13- 8:00pm arrived in Mathura, India at a hotel to stay the night to pray over this city by walking 13 miles around its mountain.
Here is a brief video during my prayer walk that went on for about 5-6 hours starting at the crack of dawn. The temperature was over definitely 100*.



05/09/13- Herry Chrisnah is one who apparently "saved" these certain villages on a mountain in Mathura (check out the history of "Parikrma"). We prayed from dawn until about 12 noon. Half way through one of the towns, we stopped to visit a pastor's adopted mother and family, which was walking/praying with us. It was good to get out of the sun. We prayed for his mom and family, took a few pictures and started the prayer walk again.

Somehow I was so tunnel visioned that when I looked behind me, I was completely alone and 10 minutes ahead!



To achieve right standing with their gods, they must bow flat on a map,
place a rock down, pick up the mat and move forward.
By grace, this work has be done... but they dont even know it.



















When they caught up, I started going again. And yes, moved ahead once more, only to lose my way in this city. So I did what Mykel Klix does... Pray for people. Before I went to pray, someone called me to ask where I was from. After speaking to him in some survival Hindi, I asked if I could pray for him. As he said yes, a crowd drew for two reasons:
1) I'm the only American they see in a city that is 100% Indian 2) Who prays on the busy streets of India for anyone? Okay, the best one: 3) Daddy has sent me which will draw them to me so I point them to Himself.

You know what's strangely awesome? I am not scared to be by myself in India! I feel as safe and probably a lot safer here than in America. Yes yes, it's based on perspective, but the people respect me so much. Me smiling and talking to them makes them smile and talk. The language barrier is the hardest thing, but once that is solved soon, who will stop me from showing them unhindered love?... Exactly.



"If you haven't been somewhere, sadly enough your opinion is based on a perspective someone else has experienced or heard about also.
I love many places and people of this world, including India.
My heart for them reaches out so far to come see them in person, but many criticize them from 7,820 miles away.
Please don't be like that, especially if you can't pray for them because truthfully, 1.2 billion people here are in desperate need of freedom and love with no one to care.
I CARE, and I pray that you will care for them as you care for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment