Journeys into what isn't known but Deeply Desired in Life...

My photo
United States
My name is Mykel Klix! I have a huge passion for people all over the world. I know that as you follow you will experience a taste of the impact I want to make in this world so people leave with peace in their heart. At the same time, I will be impacted by each person, place, and encounter I face, knowing it will make me see the way I need to. Let's change the world.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Here are some simple and also profound thoughts that I was hearing from Dad:


"London in view with the sky slowly glistening blue,
with the sun splashing the clouds with a canvas of beautiful"


“Do you see the way the sun comes in to shine: it draws your attention toward its rays. That is how My presence should be to you at all times when I step in. Draw yourself toward the rays, and others will follow you until they see the reign”.


As I sit on this plane with more than 95% Indian, I smile because I know I am on my way home.


The more I look out of the small plane window, I can see a tremendous life ahead; it make my heart thump and my eyes swell up. Is this real? I’m so thankful in this moment. I said it… NOTHING IS STOPPING MY DESTINIY! THANK YOU DAD!


I need to become so fluent in at least 2 of these languages here. That will do immeasurable impact for the Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment