Journeys into what isn't known but Deeply Desired in Life...

My photo
United States
My name is Mykel Klix! I have a huge passion for people all over the world. I know that as you follow you will experience a taste of the impact I want to make in this world so people leave with peace in their heart. At the same time, I will be impacted by each person, place, and encounter I face, knowing it will make me see the way I need to. Let's change the world.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Basic Update since I left Philly =)

Hey everyone! Here is a general update on what has happened with the flights and up until last night when I got in. I know they seem scattered, but for the sake of little internet access, I will give you this in a large chunk. =)

05/04/13- Took off from Philly airport @ 6:00pm EST
In flight 9:00pm EST over Newfoundland.
12:00am EST over Ireland.

Watching a screen of what the plane is doing while you’re on is cool; watching you drop from 39,000ft you 15,000ft in less than a few minutes and still feel like you’re floating is even cooler.
Then you realize that it’s real and you have basically been free falling several miles at 500mph when you lose your hearing and the ears “POP”.
So, this is that kind of life in the sky?... Takes my ears for a literal ride.


It’s 5:45am UK time and I’m still in flight; While flying over the UK what do I see? Reading… What!?!? Did I ever leave the states??? Well no matter what, I will be in India! HAHA

05/05/13- 10:39am UK time, we took off for Delhi, India!
11:15am crossed over Belgium.
11:47am crossed over Germany.
12:05pm UK time eating some really good Indian & Saudi Arabian food while flying over Prague!
4:10pm (after leaving the UK) flew over Afghanistan and Pakistan. 


Okay, so its’ still crazy to me how I left Philly @ 6:00pm EST for a 6 hour flight only 13 hours ago. I’ve turned my clock ahead 5 hours when in the UK, then a 7 ½ hour flight to India at 10:40am UK time to turn it again 4 ½ hours ahead for India.
So, 6pm EST + 13 ½ flying to India + 9 ½ hour time zone change = well… technically, it is still 7am EST Sunday morning; NOT FOR ME!
It’s 11:00pm Sunday in India... I better get use to this HAHA


11:00pm India time we officially landed in India!!!

This is crazy, I am overwhelmed and the plane hasn’t even stopped yet LOL

No lanes on the highways make driving fun and scary at the same time. Every single vehicle for themselves!


05/06/13- So, it’s 2:30am here in India and I’m in my place and settled, I’m staying with my contacts. I didn’t sleep at all on the planes so I’m hitting the bed.

6:00am India time, I’m up. Umm… why can’t I sleep? Probably a big combination of excitement, heat, and this bed that might get competition from the how comfortable the floor is. Haha, just kidding, but I’m up and I hope I have enough energy for this first whole day in India! LET”S GO!!! ZZZzzzzZzzZZZzzz ;-)


THAT WAS MY LONNNNG DAY YESTERDAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment